SBR 5.26% 1.8¢ sabre resources limited

Gumb , I'm only an amateur trying to understand and learn this...

1. 2,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Gumb , I'm only an amateur trying to understand and learn this stuff , like you smile.png so please make sure you DYOR
    The asx announcement ( link below ) for a similar exploration process that we are undertaking provides a very good explanation about gravity and pegmatites ...in laymans terms . In simple terms , the pegmatite is inerpreted from the surrounding rock via geophysics ( as it is less dense than the surrounding rock that it has intruded ) .That doesn't necessarily mean that is mineralised with Li though .
    Even when the Geos. sample pegmatite they don't immediately know whether it is mineralised with Li ........and the handheld XRF units can't help either ....so it really comes down to laboratory analysis .( although I have read that there is a hand held laser unit that can be used on-site ).
    Some have misread the announcement imo .....decrying the description of the discovery of 140m of pegmatite as " major" .
    My interpretation is that is what is exposed at the surface .......what is being described as major is the adjacent sub surface gravity anomaly ( low) .
    Hopefully it is an enjoyable journey .
    Q

announcement.aspx (weblink.com.au)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $6.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $4.124K 229.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 629 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 135089 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.