ASO 0.00% 0.9¢ aston minerals limited

In leu of there being no assay results for 5 or 6 months I will...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    In leu of there being no assay results for 5 or 6 months I will provide my non expert analysis/guesstimate for everyone:

Those 2 VG intercepts are veins that are both less than 4cm. Hopefully the disseminated sulphides around these are decent and thick otherwise these are not mineable intercepts. the upside is maybe they clipped the periphery of a bigger vein system similar to the first vg intercept they had. These collars are a fair bit away from that other zone where they had the 4000 grammer.

The nickle mineralisation is stated as x% pyrhottite-pentlandite-chalcopyrite. So basically sulphide percentage. Pyrhottite and chalcopyrite have negligble Ni so what we're interested in is pentlandite.

Hypothetically lets say of our 10% sulphide estimate 1% is actually pentlandite, which itself contains lets say 20% Ni. So we have 0.20% Ni in this core which is 2000ppm Ni. Economic Ni is 25000ppm. So we would need like all 10% of the estimated sulphide to be pentlandite for this to be near economical. I wonder how variably endowed with Ni the different mineralisation styles will be? IMO the coarse grain stuff will be different to the blebby to the semi massive.

Thoughts? Correct me if im wrong. I could be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4418336 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1002122 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.