ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Goodo. Terrific results, on the back of a few weeks' of solid consolidation. Tough times in the worldwide economy but we are well placed to be part of the 'post fossil fuel' green energy economic disruption/recovery. All we can do is to keep working hard to build our strategy, keep our eyes on the long-term goals, even as the broader landscape goes virus-haywire...and keep working hard to slot funding into place at last. Exciting times...and on we plod, politely ignoring the rock-chuckers and nay-sayers. Though I do often wonder, on the rare occasions I venture back to this tedious cesspit of non-holding down-rampers nowadays, what in god's good name motivates someone who doesn't hold a stock - one they apparently don't rate at all, what's more - to continue obsessing over it. It's hard to think of anything sadder than someone who's determined not to attend a party, but can't tear themselves away from the window outside, or stop assuring everyone cheerfully inside what a rubbish time they are all having.

Each to their own, I guess. GLA. Let's hope for a solid finish to a great week.

Last edited by Papillons: 24/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.