SPA 0.00% 1.8¢ spacetalk ltd

'Be patient'That's so fricken ironic to be saying...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    'Be patient'

That's so fricken ironic to be saying that!

Where is the patience being displayed by the members of the group instigating this action, and the Spacetalk Shareholders Group? All that's being shown is a militant group determined to undermine the company, shift management's focus to unnecessary matters, and incur considerable cost to the company. All in the process creating a situation that IS destroying shareholder confidence, and above all, shareholder wealth.

We have just come through a period where it has no doubt been a frustrating time trying to get your product in to new retail exposures. However, as has been shown, progress has been made.

Are some holders not happy with a global expansion? Not happy with a move in to virtual mobile? Not happy with the increase in revenue from $2m to around $20m at present?

I sense the presence of an entity driving this action, who has ulterior motives. It pains me to be a joint holder of this company with the members of the Spacetalk Shareholders Group, and the group behind this action.
    Last edited by takeprofits: 24/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.478M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 370978 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 198190 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.