SPA 0.00% 1.8¢ spacetalk ltd

Ann: Extraordinary General Meeting - Notice of Meeting, page-79

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    The Requisitionists [Spacetalk Shareholders Group] have, through this s249D notice [Extraordinary General Meeting], requested that the Company call a general meeting of shareholders to consider resolution: 1. that Mr Mark Fortunatow, be removed as a director of the Company with immediate effect.

I unequivocally Vote FOR Resolution 1. Personally, having been made fully aware of Mr Fortunatow’s investment (or divestment) activities in SPA and performance in the role of CEO since 2003, I fail to see how I could arrive at any conclusion than to Vote FOR Resolution 1. In recent weeks there has been a handful of individuals posting on HC with contrary views/arguments to Resolution 1. Whilst I suspect they are merely plants or stooges for Team Fortunatow, I note that other than attempting to fear monger and spread inuendo about the ‘Requistionists’, they have failed to produce/relay any evidence/information of Mr Fortunatow’s proactive investment record, good performance in the role of CEO and most important to all SPA shareholders, positive and beneficial financial outcomes. Why have they not produced such evidence/information? Because there simply isn’t any. I’m sure they would have if they could have. Viewing financial reports and witnessing Capital raisings, only leads to the supposition that there has been a systematic squandering of opportunity and capital in recent years.

The incumbent board members and their supporters have warned/suggested the removal of Mr Fortunatow as a Director would be detrimental to the possibility of company success, I believe nothing could be further from the truth and hold the completely opposite view. Rather than admonish the Spacetalk Shareholders Group for requesting an EGM, all shareholders should acknowledge their diligent investigations and volume of work undertaken to provide accurate information and I do thank them for the opportunity to exercise my right as sizeably invested shareholder to vote for the removal of Mr Fortunatow with hope that it could achieve a change of leadership, strategy and ultimately the fortunes of all SPA Shareholders.

On the matter of Resolution 2. “The removal of any person appointed as a director of the Company on and from 27 June 2022 until the end of this general meeting (other than any person elected as a director of the Company following their nomination by any member signing an identical copy of the notice under section 203D of the Corporations Act)”, it is noted the ‘Requisitionists’ withdrew this resolution. Curious as to whether this action was taken as a result of SSG having some communication and possibly productive discussions with the incoming Directors and there were some undertakings given/received that they would hear and give due consideration to SPA shareholder concerns and make necessary changes if they were to retain their positions on the board?

Might I suggest, legalities permitting, a member of SSG post a response regarding the basis for the withdrawal of Resolution 2. A better understanding of this decision/action may help the voting shareholders and enhance their confidence to vote FOR Resolution 1.

If there are any SPA shareholders undecided of their Vote or unsure of how to Vote, the following information was most helpful to me…

For information, goto the SSG website: https://www.spa-shareholders.co/learn/learn-overview/

To lodge your vote:

Proxies for SPA's upcoming EGM must be received by thecompany by 4.00pm AEST on Tuesday, 30 August 2022.

If you want to submit or change your votinginstructions, you can do so at any time before the cut-off time for lodgingproxies.

If you are not sure how to vote or want to makea change to voting instructions previously submitted, head on over to the
    Computershare Investor Centre.

Computershare make voting easy. Simply login (orregister if not already registered) and once logged in you will see UpcomingMeetings links on the left-hand side of the screen for companies inyour portfolio.

For those who haven't been through the process:

1. Click on the Vote Now buttonfor the Spacetalk Ltd EGM. The system will take you to an InvestorVote page.

2. On the Electronic Communications page,confirm your email address for future communications and click Continue.

3. On the Voting Approach pageyou can select whether to vote all your holding or split your vote, and thenclick I Agree.

4. On the Voting Preferences Selection pageyou can appoint a proxy (see Step 1) to vote in accordance with yourinstructions (see Step 2). A proxy, including the Chairman, may be appointed toact at the EGM on behalf of the securityholder and to vote in accordance withdirections given (or if no directions have been given, and to the extentpermitted by law, as the proxy sees fit). Once completed, click Continue.

5. On the Voting PreferencesConfirmation page confirm all the details you entered, and click Submit orclick Back to make changes.

Why have I made this effort to produce this HC post? BecauseI fear continuance of the ‘status quo’ (since 2003) and strongly believe change is imperativefor SPACETALK LTD.

"Enough is Enough" “Nothing changes if nothing changes!”

Vote FOR Resolution 1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.478M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.4¢ 1.8¢ $123.5K 5.767M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 626461 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 78095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ 2410689
Last updated 15.36pm 31/05/2024 ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.