ALK 1.27% 40.0¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: EXU: RAMELIUS OFFER UPDATE, page-2

1. 3,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 609
    Wow!  I really thought RMS would step up and take this.  But a good outcome for ALK I think as the EXU resource look pretty good

Explaurum Limited (Explaurum) has been advised by Ramelius Resources Limited (Ramelius) that, following a period of due diligence, Ramelius has been unable to improve the terms of its current off-market scrip takeover offer for Explaurum.

Both Explaurum and Ramelius would like to acknowledge that the recent engagement between the two companies was constructive and undertaken in good faith by both parties.

Explaurum is now focussed on implementing the Alkane placement transaction1.  The Alkane transaction has been recommended by the Explaurum Board as superior to the current Ramelius takeover offer.  It is also noteworthy that Alkane entered the placement transaction after completing its own due diligence activities on Explaurum and the Tampia Project.

The Alkane placement funds (A$8M) will be used to complete the Tampia Project Bankable Feasibility Study and to aggressively accelerate drilling across the Tampia region.  This is expected to advance the Tampia Project to a final investment decision during the first quarter of 2019.
    Last edited by Geeenius: 28/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $241.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 40.5¢ 39.5¢ $217.3K 543.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8800 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 140277 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.