RMS 0.77% $1.97 ramelius resources limited

RMS management know what they are doing- the last 20 Quarterly...

1. 3,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 665
    RMS management know what they are doing- the last 20 Quarterly Reports will attest to that. Those tainting RMS's performance are dealing with poorly formed fantasies rather than objective truth.

Re Edna May, did RMS acquire the asset with the view that it must takeover EXU to get a benefit from the acquisition? Did RMS understand the asset? I recall going to the RMS 2017 AGM worried about the high AISC of EM during the last quarter of EM's ownership under EVN. Mr Zeptner clearly articulated the company's expectations of EM and stated that  he expected RMS to have circa $100m cash + gold at bank at the conclusion of FY2018- the company has delivered results subsequently. I suspect that EM will do quite nicely with the Marda acquisition not only adding to reserves but with the exploration upside there. 

The Tampia Deposit would clearly benefit RMS or they would not be attempting to acquire it. The RMS combined assets will also benefit current EXU shareholders very handsomely. The emotional negative RMS comments from some EXU shareholders on HC, even after the EXU Directors have valued their company at $0.12 are just a sign of a total lack of objectivity in analysing information on the table now.

The RMS Qly Report released today will ne doubt continue a long tale of excellent performance. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.97
Change
0.015(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $2.247B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.00 $2.01 $1.95 $9.599M 4.870M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 87547 $1.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.97 134610 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.