WIC 0.00% $1.50 westoz investment company limited

@rivella, yes, CDM has copped a walloping with their portfolio...

1. 4,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    @rivella, yes, CDM has copped a walloping with their portfolio today and the last few days. It will be interesting to see what this volatility will have on their new LIC CDO. Probably a good time to take a Longer term approach in an LIC with good Franking credit reserves etc. Funny, I too was looking at ECP only just this morning……. Good 3 year results altho extremely small in capitalisation ? Don’t forget that under the terms of the amalgamation, that WAM is offering a 7.5% PREMIUM to NTA for WIC and OZG in consideration of a formula for WAM shares providing the NTA of WIC doesn’t fall below a certain point. Judging by the 5.6% increase in NTA for last month, this is unlikely to occur. Don’t pull the trigger too soon is my advice. I too hold WMI which has tended to stagnate recently and I have found it necessary to “trade” WMI when the premium gets too great. GC1 has some great stocks, both good industrials and emerging stocks but the SP (despite the significant disc to NTA) tends to keep hitting that glass ceiling and an aversion to get anywhere near NTA. Interesting times, where some great stocks have been oversold due to some variety of fear factor (PNI).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.