ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    @Cassandra - there’s a lot about this that has never stacked up for me, and my puzzle has always been the form factor. These sd-card like little nuggets aren’t half as classy or adaptable for me as I reckon the big players might like.

but what lies underneath the form is the function.

if these little mems work like they say they do, and like this new China Mountain seem so pumped upped about then golly gosh.

I agree the stock photos are dodgey, but so are door alarms, so are car sensor speakers, so are bbq warning beepers, so are so many speakers all over the place.

think about how many speakers how many things have. If this is genuinely a better way to make sound and cheaper, lighter, less power, then dodgy iterations of this, including birthday cards, will abound.

as is Usual with Fred and co - we know nothing about this deal.

and there’s no logo or IP on the pics.

so, maybe this is just ONE of dozens or even hundreds of avenues to market for this Audio Pixels Patented tech and maybe Apple, or shengzhou Corp, or Foxconn or Samsung or whoever will also make and adapt and create theirs.

clearly there’s been no CR yet and somehow these people have contributed “many millions” according to old mate, so isn’t it feasible that this is the first of many IP partnership plays by AP, and rather than become suspicious at the lack of pomp and ceremony on the partner website, we see this as first mover green?

gltah, and I reckon we’re there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.