AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Fabrication Agreement with Earth Mountain, page-174

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    I don't see the relevance anymore of AP not doing a public demo. It would be nice but it is jus ta nice to have. The proof is surely evident in the public agreement with another entity to manufacture for AP. This was made public and if it is "fake" then both entities have now engaged in fraud. Is that realistic? To me it is not believable that such an agreement can exist if there is no product. EM does exist, have been in business for over a decade, there is evidence of this if you look. Even if you just search in English. Surely it is not plausible that EM would make a fake agreement or not have been heavily involved knowing the full capability of the product so as to arrive at an agreement. Who would invest a substantial sum to produce something not real? I'm not saying there is not any risk with EM. There could be. And it is possible that maybe they cannot execute even. But I do doubt that will happen. Sure, it would be better for the short term SP if it was another company that everyone knows and is comfortable with. But in the long run, should they deliver, then it won't matter either.

I just don't think that there should be any more questioning about whether the product is ready to go to market, or if it even exists. Look, have your doubts, and that's fine, I am not going to say anything against anyone having a strong view one way or another. But I'm personally not convinced that they do not have a product that does all they say it does. I cannot see how an agreement by another entity to manufacture, does not prove the product does what AP says it does. I just don't belive that this would go public unless they were convinced it really is ready to go. Of course if all this is a total lie, and growing ever more elaborate, and involving more and more individuals - yeah then sure, it's all worth zero. But that view starts to become the unbelievable option than just taking on the announcement at face value. Seriously why would another entity in business, and the people named (and findable online with credentials matching what the website says) as working for that entity all engage in mass fraud on behalf of AP? That's not realistic. For what possible gain would they do this? And at what possible implications? It might not be ideal. I agree. It might still be a risk even, I'm not ignoring that, but it really is looking better than ever and just unlikely that this will not succeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.