AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

I change my mind if/when new information is provided that...

1. 1,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    I change my mind if/when new information is provided that triggers or warrants that change. Years ago I was sold the dream by Fred and Ian, Ian personally. Here we are years later, and can’t help but feel swindled. Also, results are key to building trust; AKP has not achieved any tangible results and hence trust is diminished. Tangible results to me are: demo of product, off-take agreements with Sony, LG, Samsung, Apple, IBM, HP, Dell, Google for billions of units, development packs for developers, revenue, profits, dividends. So far what we have is word twisting, opportunistic delays, dodgy Chinese manufacturing (as if the IP will ever stay in-house, not even Apple the worlds largest company can keep those secrets under wrap). Just because the announcements comply with ASX rules doesn’t mean they (AP) aren’t being misleading.

Why I chose to comment now? I read every single post and every now and again something inside me inspires me to comment, there may be more to it but it would be subconscious and I’m not quite sure of the subliminal reasoning.

Why do I still hold? When you’re free-carried, the upside potential still makes it worthwhile.

I like the idea, but at this stage I feel giving it to an unknown Chinese fabricator with diddly squat through-put seems dodgy to me when AP have been so cagey about the IP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.