AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

I am all in- I trusted AKP and bought shares 8 years ago - yes I...

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I am all in- I trusted AKP and bought shares 8 years ago - yes I traded many times and made good profit - but deep down I believe in this technology and I hope we will all win one day- don’t forget world most valuable company apple - most of their phones are assembled in CHINA or TIAWAN

our tech is also assembled in China so what ?? is the difference here !! I don’t know much about this earth mountain but why would Fred throw his multi million investment into somewhere it’s will all disappear!!

I think we have a product and Fred wants to show to world not just one chip but millions of chips to wipe whole speaker market- I spoke to Fred when we were in trading halt and asked him just one question - “should I scream” he smiled and replied well we have just signed production agreement but we are still couple of years before you can scream !! Enough for me to hold !!

good luck to those who left after all these years - and for those who are still holding - I prey we will have this game changing technology to change our lives

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.