AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

I fully agree Blue - I find the SP movement a bit perplexing...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    I fully agree Blue - I find the SP movement a bit perplexing given all that though. I would have thought on the basis of the previous major announcement that the SP would have at least rallied to the sorts of previous highs we've seen before and remained somewhere in that $30-40 range pending further positive news. To be rattling around the very low $20s again is just weird IMHO. Surely these down-rampers with their spurious claims and awkward, conspiratorial logic aren't having that much impact? My hunch is it's in and out traders looking for a fast and high return, volatility traders etc with the vast bulk of holders on a long term holding strategy (no other strategy is really going to work if we're honest!)

It will be interesting to see what it actually takes for the the SP to really take off? Specs? Initial confirmed agreement to supply to: car maker, mobile device makers etc? Actual sales and recognised revenue? Some degree of profitability? Some threshold of mass public awareness etc? I suspect even initial confirmed agreements to supply may be lukewarm unless they're with the likes of Apple, Samsung, VAG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.