AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Agreed. But proof is a relative term. Your statement that there...

1. 2,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2538
    Agreed. But proof is a relative term. Your statement that there is zero proof is technically incorrect. If one is inclined to believe the statements of the company when it says that it has x, y, and z sorted, and here is x playing in the fab, here is y, the business side of the work being done, and z, we have done demo's to some customers, then you have reason to think that is proof enough. If one is not inclined to believe such statements are true then one will be inclined to say there is zero proof.

Problem 1 is that nobody can change a persons mind if that person refuses to believe without presenting them with absolutely incontrovertible proof such as "here is a signed contract with a fabricator", "here is a finished chip being sold to a customer", "here is a finished product using that chip". That person is not a spec investor.

Problem 2 is that the more incontrovertible that proof becomes the more the company's value and its share price will reflect the certainty of the product's reality. That is when the company ceases to be a speculative grade investment and becomes a big cheese revenue generating company. @mbot (currently on my ignore) from what I gather, chooses to not believe. That is mbots prerogative, just as it is mine to not follow mbot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.