ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2653
    While I have no info to support it, my opinion is that TJ is not essential to AP's future plans and success.

I have no reason to believe that AP will not also be looking to do some future business with TJ irrespective of whoever owns it. It will be a shame for all concerned if the longstanding relationships and contracts were to come to an end, but there is no reason to expect either if TJ does get taken over by Intel.

I am presuming that in a law abiding and rules based system any of AP's IP that is familiar to people at TJ will remain secure. IP is IP, especially when it is patented. AP is hardly the only company that makes its products at TJ rather than at Intel. If all those customers' IP was suddenly in the hands of its competitors after a take over then we are going to hear a lot more about that as an issue.

I also have no reason to believe that there is either bad blood or loss of confidence in the product, in or at TJ. Such a potential possibility is simply that, a possibility. There is no reason or evidence in the public domain to support that as an explanation for AP currently opting to work with EM rather than TJ other than the superior commercial possibilities at this point in time that that choice opens. Thus any supposition that rests on that is simply a conspiracy theory without evidence. I expect that Covid will have had a lot to do with progress at TJ.
    Last edited by BobF: 16/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.