AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

I think it is more a case of people forcing the price down to...

1. 2,549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2562
    I think it is more a case of people forcing the price down to keep it low, under $20 at max. Note over the past few weeks the frequent trades at the end of the day's trading for a few shares at rock bottom prices, and negligible volumes. Its easy to sell a little parcel cheap. If you have the facility you can even sell to yourself. Over and over. You can't force it back up quite so easily except by buying. To lead the market up you have to buy in volume and not resell. I read all this TX history as being more indicative of secretive buyers doing their best to depress SP so as to squelch any sense of optimism and encourage nervous doubters to sell before the facts are revealed. I also read it as indicating that few are being convinced by all those worm tongues.

Of course then there are those voices who are quick to dispense snatches of negativity hoping to amplify them. Some even making unsubstantiatable comments like the following:

"... Probably by someone who knows this magical mems speaker is far from completion/doesn't even exist. Looking forward to see what excuse FB can come up with for the inevitable delay at the end of this quarter. Gotta keep kicking that can. ..."

I take it that dire predictions like these must have a sound factual basis somewhere, and that their posters can defend them on request? Nothing in that post that is possibly based on empty sentiments or any desire to cast doubts where none actually exist? Surely not! Well, either they are false or all the announcements and claims to the contrary by the company are. Fortunately we will all be able to judge for ourselves soon.

DYOR GLTAH. All opinions expressed on this forum are personal views held by their posters, and posted for their own reasons. Mine included.

(personal disclosure - I dislike seeing vulnerable investors being cynically manipulated by deceptive bullies. I also believe that AKP is announcing things that can be trusted, but that does not guarantee that I am right. I could still find my confidence is naivety. DYOR!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.