AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

I am assuming they have to report on 2021FY by end of March, by...

1. 2,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2594
    I am assuming they have to report on 2021FY by end of March, by 31/3 but if you look at history it is not entirely predictable, and depends on the day of week and if announcement is due. We have already had the Ann Rep on 10/3/22, so they only need to provide an update as follow up to earlier announcement indicating the co is expecting to receive finished product from EM by end of 1Q22.

If first commercial batch ever of finished chips are are received on time I think they are obliged to tell us that because that is undoubtedly price sensitive. If chips are delayed because of e.g. lockdown in Shanghai or any other problems I think they are obliged to tell us that too because that is also price sensitive. I cannot imagine ASX not having their eyes on the events after the last no show.

Interesting to watch the trades being led down again, probably including hopeful traders selling tiny parcels to themselves / each other again. Good to see that not many are taking the bait. That signals a significant degree of confidence. Like many others here I have my fingers crossed in knots!

I sincerely wish everyone on here who has made significant investments in this company over many years the pleasure of finally being able to dance a jig and slap themselves on the back at the success of the company's L-O-N-G development stage. It sure gives new meaning to the word "imminent"!
    GLTAH.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4217/4217830-d349eb78671fb79f376552a674b178a6.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.