ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2642
    Thanks for doing this and letting us know. I have also emailed Fred and Danny over night as the quarter is now ended but without an announcement. If they reply I will synopsise.

It is eminently possible that EM in Suzhou has had Covid related delays, but as I suggested a few days back it would have been prudent for both AP and EM to have been conservatively circumspect with what they announced re their expected timings. If AP has managed to get chips in Israel that is a great relief and a significant milestone. Having finished chips will allow the co a last chance to evaluate them in their own lab before sending them for installation into demo boards. While that may be a reason for there being no announcement within the quarter, I do not think that is reasonable given the company's responsibility to inform the market - and anxious investors - in a timely manner, especially given the stated expectation that chips were to have been received by now. As we have seen on many similar occasions, some investors, especially given Covid jitters, are so frustrated that they may decide to sell as a result of the expected announcement not being made when they presumed it would and should have been.
    Last edited by BobF: 01/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.