AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

As I said last, my assessment is that the chart is being made to...

1. 2,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2533
    As I said last, my assessment is that the chart is being made to look as bad as possible by those with the ability to do so at minimal cost. The last trades of the day are the ones that determine the days close and the next day's open. That is what many traders see even if they are significantly less than the VWAP. The volumes at the close are usually trivial, and these often seem to take place when nobody else can act upon it apart from those who can do so near instantaneously. This has generally been true on AKP apart from the most recent trading day where a large volume of shares traded. However who can be sure that that volume is not being bought and sold within a small closed group, hence the real cost of those trades in negligible. It all just seems like bait. Their impact however is to make the chart itself look consistently bad to those who base their assessment of the company predominantly on the chart movements. Charts as always simply reflect the supposed sentiments of those willing to trade. Charting only really counts where there is a free, open, and transparent market, and where trading is a broadly averaged reflection of real shifts in the value assessments of genuine traders who participate in the market by need (to buy or sell) rather than by design (to manipulate). My perception is that for AKP, which is in reality a small spec stock on the edge of the world for most money holders, a small group of buyers is continuously pulling the price down in order to set a perceived value (the charted trend). They are happy to throw in a few shares at what would appear to be a low price to indicate that those who are trading evaluated the company at that value. Occasionally they try to force a rush using stop loss triggering, at which point they rush in like a mob of sharks and clean every share up. Note that there is always a buyer for these cheap offerings. The reality is that almost no significant AKP holders are being swayed to sell, because their assessment is not based on the charts. I see the recent day's trading at higher volume as being a forced trade aimed at shaking loose nervous holders to sell at the last possible moment before the real value of the company shows its worth. After that point the value will be seen in a different light.

Last orders please! Closing time approaches.

Just my opinion FWIW. DYOR. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.