AVR 4.08% $12.49 anteris technologies ltd

Hi kb, fair market value (subjective of course), is between 9 to...

1. 2,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    Hi kb, fair market value (subjective of course), is between 9 to 15 mill as is ....I believe from memory.

Still a heck of a lot of time and money to progress it further, you could reasonably assume that it would be worth at least in the bottom range; This is still ‘live’, to my understanding, and has Mr Fraser involved, attractive to any entity or not?, who would be the right fit?, seemingly SB at first, another PE group now?

You would think this company has some worth (financially) in its IP, even at ‘fire sale’ prices!

Vacc division, MDD, Products In market and TAVR potential, that is in order of importance; from lesser to greater importance, imo.

Continual quest for funds has cost the company dearly, company priced at slightly over one half cent (pre-consolidation), hard to believe.

With adequate funding once and for all this company, arguably, could one bag on opening, I.e, double its current sp.

..... ‘adequate funding’ in the form of non-dilutive and or deal from elsewhere, TAVR the most preferable, if that were not to ‘do the trick’ you would really need to wonder why!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.