AVR 1.29% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

Fair comment DV, I believe what has given RIs cause for angst...

1. 2,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Fair comment DV, I believe what has given RIs cause for angst and serious concerns (and quite legitimate, imo) has been that WP has made a number of calls, super positive tweets etc and failed to deliver on any single one (?), dropping the ball once or twice will happen, but every single one!, .... is there a occasion I have missed?

Has Admedus presented the ‘perfect storm’ of ‘black swan events’ that would have left any CEO unable to deliver?

Would not any CEO from any company be under the spotlight, and rightly so, if their company had a similar recent history?

Very damning is the failed CR at 30 cents, imo, to be very, very shortly followed by a CR at 8 cents that saw a major portion of this company sold off, anybody have a example of this happening with another company?

It could be said, arguably, that Ratty and Minderoo saw WP strategy as ‘before its time’ and ‘flawed’, can that be ruled out 100%?, .... who would not continue to hold for the upside, especially Minderoo with their largely ‘gifted’ share holdings!, just saying.

WP is not stupid by a long shot and very driven to succeed I would imagine but may have definitely been out of his depth in the unfolding events that have occurred.

Under his stewardship there is one major achievement, the TAVR IP, could it have been a strategy to ‘walk’ this thru rather than ‘run’ it thru?

Many examples of spec companies with little to no revenue yet multiples of Admedus sp, fact, with lesser CRs, revenue on the up and up AND then the TAVR hype .... what sp then?

Is this where it has failed?, foreseeable by Ratty and Minderoo BUT not WP?, we may never know.

WP did highlight a event at his previous work where he spoke against a deal, he was the only one, that company lost 50 mill by moving ahead with it ..... what if Ratty was that person this time!, of course all sheer ‘speculation’!

Will the ‘before its time’ strategy of WP finally be coming to ‘its time’ now?, RIs would surely be hoping for this outcome, imo, company has been bought to the edge, hopefully as far as it will go and on the up and up in the very near future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
-0.240(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.20 $159.7K 8.611K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73 $18.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.33 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.