AVR 4.08% $12.49 anteris technologies ltd

The EU approval for the ADAPT products was TOTALY out of WP and...

1. 1,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    The EU approval for the ADAPT products was TOTALY out of WP and the boards hands so in this instance I don't think any blame can be attributed . As for the direction they persued to market the ADAPT I feel this was a incredibly poor decision by management . Setting up a world wide network to market this product is just plain crazy , Maybe if AHZ was a well established and funded company and there were more products in the ADAPT range in would great but that's not the case . AHZ needed to partner to market the ADAPT and pick up that nice big pay cheque for the marketing rights . This would have given them the funds to drive the TAVR project deep into human trials , Successful human trials will mean a partnering deal worth a more than most here think about . Most here are probably thinking a opposition company to Edwards will pick this up . Once the TAVR is proven in human trials I personally think Edwards themselves will buy the rights Edwards would undoutably have the cash and would definitely not want to see a opposition company with a better TAVR eat into their 3 billion dollar per year profit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.