AVR 0.53% $18.90 anteris technologies ltd

No Dol over in Europe at the moment the Companies that handle...

1. 1,533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    No Dol over in Europe at the moment the Companies that handle overseeing CE approval applications are being swamped with applications for one reason ( Brexit ) .....
    I have shares is Osl they are currently having problems getting approval for one of their products from BSI in England before Brexit comes into effect . Once Brexit takes effect BSI will no longer be allowed to process applications and most new applications will be processed through a company in Holland I believe .. BSI and others don't issue the CE approval they make the their assessment which goes to a CE board for approval . Unfortunately with England leaving the EU it's created a major headache for a lot of companies trying to obtain CE approvals at present . As for the US sales it's not about being fair and equitable . Health insurance companies have contracts with suppliers to use their products in return getting a heavily discounted rate . Most surgeons probably don't even mention to the patient that there are better products that can be used they just go with the flow and use what the insurance company is prepared to pay for . This is why I believe partnering on the ADAPT was so important . The major players already have contacts and contracts with the Health insurance companies It's going to be a struggle for AHZ to make serious impact into the US by themselves , I am not saying it's impossible but a struggle never the less

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.90
Change
-0.100(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $363.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.00 $19.00 $18.62 $99.80K 5.279K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 175 $18.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.91 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.