TMS 0.00% 2.3¢ tennant minerals limited

"the board have not been paid a salary for 4/5 months , would...

1. 3,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 852
    "the board have not been paid a salary for 4/5 months , would you work for nothing"

well, they haven't done anything in 4/5 months... so their pay reflects their output... i have no problem with that... don't expect me to pat them on the back for their 'sacrifice'.

and don't give me any of that "they're working behind the scenes" crap.
    BDI has been suspended since mid march... don't tell me it takes 6 months to kick start some life in it... what exactly is the hold up?!?!
    what could they possibly still be working on in month 7 that they couldn't resolve in month 1, 2, 3, 4 5 or 6?!?!?!

not that we'd know what they're working on... we haven't heard shit from them in months... nothing, nada, zip... the usual silence... the usual mushroom treatment... keep us in the dark and feed us shit...

instead we have to suffer the ridiculous egotistical battles of a few posters on here who are clearly in the inner circle jerk... but either way, the regular holder is copping it royally.

they couldn't even tell us they'd paid the asx fees in a timely manner... let's timeline it:
    21/08 fees paid
    24/08 asx notice re unpaid fees listing BDI
    01/09 BDI finally advises fees have been paid

it took them a week... a whole week... to put out a single sentence asx release advising us that our investment was still listed!!
    i'm thinking a board that cared would've sent a release on the 25/08 to at least put our going concerns at ease...

this company is a joke, a shambles, a true skid mark... and a lesson learnt.

and straws, please, call my comments ridiculous if it makes you feel better... but point me to some form of official notice from the company... an asx release or website notice, not some he said she said i said insider bullshit post on HC... that allows for a more optimistic assessment of the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $1.522K 66.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 82000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 2845766 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.