FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

"Big Kev" was a marketing avenue for a very wealthy QLD buisness...

1. 174 Posts.
    "Big Kev" was a marketing avenue for a very wealthy QLD buisness man still operating very sucessfully in wine today, and has been sucessfull for a long time. Kevin McQuade (spelling of surname is just from memory) was the TV face of big Kev but the QLD buisnessman was the brains behind the operation until it was public listed, most likely so that the buisness man could get money out leaving McQuade as the figure head until he passed away a couple of years ago.
    Someone may be using the skeleton of the defunct "Big Kev" company to run a new buisness, money lending.

I could be well of the mark but it's irrelevant who is supplying the $2.7mil, the point is that something big is a foot and I beleive it's the end game for FAS as we know it.

Thanks for the poster questioning my reading ability in regards to the announcement but in my veiw Opes settlement is not a done deal and spending money before you actually receive it is a dangerous practice, hence that's why I used the figures I did, the full cost of the funding contract ie: 12 months.

Ben

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.