DEG 1.24% $1.22 de grey mining limited

To all posters Congratulations to all posters that contributed...

1. 983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 978
    To all posters

Congratulations to all posters that contributed to some enormous information on past DeGrey research and relative findings at that time over the past weekend.

Us LTHs can easily forget past info that is issued and it's good that we backtrack to share info with everyone.

I normally will not name posters as there are so many valued contributions on this forum even the scallywags but the postings by Wack, GBGirl and Salpetie were really good and were loaded with valued information which everyone could salivate on.

I am simply amassed at the genuine support and cooperation that is being shown - respect goes along way.

Frestoonik just issued a post talking about the strategic amalgamation "alignment" between DeGrey and DGO Boards.
    If this is the case then this speaks volumes for their joint business dealings and could very well set us on the path to D/P earlier then expect which would be great. until then there is a great amount of further research to be completed to join all of the dots "zones" in order to gain a complete area shot of what we truely have in hand,

To understand where the outer edges of these fines are located would be good for future planning

Moving into the Top ASX 300 has provided us with a greater level of exposure and has opened up the vault doors on the SP. As stated by other posters we are now playing at a different level of investment and should we be lucky enough to crack the Top ASX 200 then 100 then we will be in with the big investors that move money around the world fast.

SPs are normally achieved in quantum leaps.

Money and greed for more comes in many forms with some good and bad.

I posted something on the 2/9 and gave an opinion on where I personally felt IMO where the SP could be in 6months time from then - I stick by that comment.

There is so much to be exposed and water to go under the bridge to be able to comment on what levels this could go to - just to difficult to predict as we all are not fortune tellers with an ability to see into the future.

Yesterday's rise was exhilarating to say the least - This is a Beast of a Share with great potential to go to levels unseen - Barrick Gold makes you wonder.

Hopefully we have a lot more of yesterday's action in the future.

Good Luck to all DEG Investors/LTHs who were brave enough to stay connected during the consolidation period which whipped out millions of shares from a lot off investors myself included.

Always felt Deg was onto something but not this and not at these levels.

We are all extremely lucky to be in a position where we find ourselves in a once in a lifetime opportunity all IMO

What does today bring and what will our next ANN expose

Regards to all

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
0.015(1.24%)
Mkt cap ! $2.923B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.21 $1.22 $1.20 $11.43M 9.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 563505 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 270012 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.