QOR 1.15% 43.0¢ qoria limited

I actually like the acquisition and am very happy they've given...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    I actually like the acquisition and am very happy they've given a rough guidance at least on when they will chase the massive parents opportunity. It did sound like a reason for continual delays was they weren't happy with the product they were shipping so now merging Qustodios and there in house product seems promising for a very strong launch. Parental controls was one of the reasons i invested just prior to the smoothwall acquisition as the trial metrics from the select Australian schools were pointing to an opportunity of 100m arr for this section of the business alone in the u.s. Tim mentioned August 2022 being the expected launch of the new product, so i dont think it would be long before material revenue came through from that point. + already an organically growing business at 30-40% annually with possibility to increase that percentage as new cross sell opportunites come online, or at least maintain the percentage as we move to higher and higher bases to apply it off, i do think things look quite promising. One thing i absolutely cant figure out is why we raised so cheap. The share price was literally 50c a week ago, 41c yesterday and they just raised at 34c a massive chunk. Tim spoke about the Qustodio crew mainly opting for shares (at 60c depending on how things go) and contacting FZO first about the acquistion, and yet for some reason we raise at 34c? at least raise cash in smaller chunks so hopefully some price appreciation can come through before we do the second raise and reduce dilution? I think this alone will take the wind out of the sails, even though im very optimistic about the business itself and think they're in prime position to dominate the market. Sorry for the stream of consciousness, would love to hear others thoughts though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $510.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 43.0¢ 40.0¢ $891.1K 2.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18604 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 8197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.