QOR 2.35% 43.5¢ qoria limited

That’s a reasonable prediction of upcomingnumbers. Following a...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    That’s a reasonable prediction of upcoming
    numbers. Following a logical and consistent trajectory of growth in subscribers and schools, these should be very achievable targets.

I’m a quite optimistic about the take up of Telkomsel, I’m not sure of exactly how and to what extent the product will be marketed, but the sheer fact that they are primarily selling to customers with use of the Telkomsel brand, can prove to be a very effective strategy. I wonder if this will be a recurring approach ?
    I feel as if this model is successful here, their next deals with large telecommunication companies will come with ease. They can sell on the basis of success.
    The fact that they have put a lot of thought into a model
    that works with the insights feature, and then trialed it (with success) before entering the market on a mass scale, gives me confidence they are going to get strong returns.

The progression with schools has been pretty impressive recently, I think where shareholders lost confidence was when they signed all these big deals but had big delays in kickstarting them, or didn’t execute a well though out strategy. At the moment with the progress in Indonesia I am quite confident in their ability to penetrate the market/s - If they fail here, I will have to reevaluate my overall position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.010(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $516.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.3¢ 43.5¢ 42.0¢ $370.0K 866.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20212 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 549027 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.