FAR 1.98% 49.5¢ far limited

Rolling, Let's start at the very beginning. The beginning is a...

1. 1,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 589
    Rolling,

Let's start at the very beginning. The beginning is a very good place to start! My answers in capitals against your comments.

I will assist in unscrambling your brain. NO, I WILL ASSIST IN UNSCRAMBLING YOURS.

It's very unlikely that the new lease will provide a standalone discovery if at all. I AM SURE YOU SAID THE SAME THING PRIOR TO THE BEGINNING OF THE FIRST DRILL CAMPAIGN UNDER THE CNE-COP-FAR JV. ALTHOUGH NOT YET COMMERCIAL THE SIGNS TO REACH COMMERCIALITY ARE WELL ABOVE REASONABLE FIRST PASS EXPLORATION PROBABILTIES.

So, if any oil does exist it will likely be just sufficient enough to tie to a production facility in another block. SNE??.......FANTASTIC, THIS WOULD MEAN LOWER CAPEX AND HIGHER LIKELIHOOD OF ADDING COMMERCIAL RESOURCES TO ANY EXISTING INFRASTRUCTURE BUILT AT SNE, BELLATRIX OR FAN. So 3D may work against FAR and any future farmout would likely be to the COP/CNE JV with very little offered in the way of free carry. 3D WILL BE BRILLIANT IN GETTING ANYONE REMOTELY INTERESTED IN FARMING INTO SENEGAL ACREAGE, POST UPCOMING DRILL CAMPAIGN, INTO THE DATAROOM. AS YOU SAY, IT IS MOST LIKELY THAT COP/CNE WILL BE THE MOST LIKELY SUITORS BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE MOST TO GAIN BY INCREMENTAL ADDITION TO RESOURCES. ALSO SIMPLY ADDING THIS NEW ACREAGE TO THE FAR PORTFOLIO ADDS VALUE TO ANY THIRD PARTY WHETHER IT IS COP/CNE OR ANYONE ELSE WISHING TO ENTERTAIN A TAKEOVER.

I can sound certain about 'likely' because the chance of finding commercial oil anywhere is very slim.....yeah, der
    AM ALWAYS CONCERNED WHEN I HEAR SOMEONE THAT OBVIOUSLY HAS NO INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE SAY THEY ARE "CERTAIN". PICKING UP ACREAGE IN AN AREA CLOSE TO GROUND ALREADY IDENTIFIED AS HAVING EXTREMELY WELL DEVELOPED SOURCE ROCKS BOTH INCREASES YOUR CHANCES OF SUCCESS AND WITH POTENTIAL EXISTING INFRASTRUCTURE AT SNE et al, INCREASES YOUR CHANCES OF COMMERCIALITY.

IF I MAY, I WOULD LIKE TO ADD SOMETHING EXTREMELY PROFOUND......... YEAH DER!

Someone tried to make the market like the news but another fail. No interest. BASED ON LACKLUSTRE VOLUME AND YOUR USUAL DH SHORTERS, I WOULD NOT MAKE ANYHTING OUT OF TODAYS TRADING. THE INTEREST IS YET TO COME.

Sent from my iPad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 49.5¢ $26.98K 54.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20223 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 611 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.