FAR 3.30% 44.0¢ far limited

Repeating myself a bit here. We are not meeting to consider a...

1. 4,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    Repeating myself a bit here. We are not meeting to consider a Remus T/O sale. We are meeting to consider the WPL asset sale contract, which is already drawn up, and signed conditional on SH approval. I can't see this meeting being postponed further. The non-binding Remus offer was conditional on postponing the originally scheduled SH meeting, obviously if we agree to sell the asset to WPL, Remus will not be interested in taking over the corpse. If a binding offer eventuates even hours before the meeting, we can give WPL the middle finger if collectively we are inclined to do so. Of course, if we vote 'No', there is nothing to stop the directors calling another meeting down the track and putting up the same resolution. IMO A 'No' vote without any other way forward on the table would almost certainly see WPL pick up the asset for free.

From the ann:

The Directors note that the Remus Proposal is inherently uncertain as at the date of this
    Addendum. The Directors also note that the shareholders meeting has been postponed twice
    from the original date of 21 December 2020 to allow the Remus Proposal to become a binding
    offer. As at the date of this Addendum this has not eventuated.
    In the absence of a binding Remus Proposal or any alternative offer which may emerge, the
    Directors unanimously recommend that shareholders vote in favour of the resolution.
    In the absence of a binding Remus Proposal or any alternative offer which may emerge, the
    Chairman of the meeting intends to vote undirected proxies in favour of the resolution.
    In exceptional circumstances, the Chairman of the meeting may change his/her voting intention,
    in which case an ASX announcement will be made.
    If a binding Remus Proposal eventuates or an alternative offer emerges, the Directors will update
    shareholders accordingly and may reconsider their recommendation and the Chairman's voting
    intentions as outlined above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $40.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 45.0¢ 44.0¢ $30.11K 67.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 300668 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 1208 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 1.12 %)
Open High Low Volume
44.0¢ 44.5¢ 44.0¢ 24728
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.