FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

Beans75: you said in one of your last posts "Unless you plan on...

1. 726 Posts.
    Beans75: you said in one of your last posts
    "Unless you plan on taking up a significant chuck of the company the only say you have is at voting time and even then your votes and everyone elses on this forum are unlikely to sway any decision"

Now i enjoy some of your post, as i am still a small shareholder of FAR as i got out a lot of my postion a little higher up than were we are today.
    But Beans75 when you make statements like this, you risk posters like me putting you on ignore as the way i see it is we all here. have a thinking of were the "company" should be going in the furture.

I am of the opinion that "FAR" is going to have a GREAT YEAR in 2013. Kicking off with early reports of the lastest 3D stuff,drilling activity with in the company but also more so with the Big oil and gas company in the east african area.

I just want to say i am feeling that this stock is getting to a point were it has hit the bottom and it may trade side ways tell the xmas sharemarket rush as a spring to the 2013 up coming news which will be all good.
    We face very little head winds in the new year as we have beded down the new board movments and one more thing is,If Mrs kathy wants her options @6cents it is on her to insure the shareprice inproves as when the next AGM rolls around and there is a hand out to ask for more options.In this trading world today she might just get it slapped with a first strike on the boards pay.Gone are the day of long lunchs and all you can spend for board members,investors are now saying enough is enough improve or don't let the door hit you on the bum on the way out!.

Beans75 Please don't take what i say as slapping you down as it is not intented this way,i am just saying we all need to think about how all kinds of investors think and making dumb comments does not help it just makes people rubbish you.

PS:Beans75
    Just want to say "FAR" may have done the right thing here selling as the way i see WA oil and gas industry going is more south in the canning basin and perth basins ONSHORE, note some crazy price rises in the last week,with some perth basin shareprices.SOMETHINK IS HAPPENING!

ALL THE BEST

CHEFFY747

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 50.0¢ $1.149K 2.297K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34026 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 88712 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.