FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Morning TreasuryboyI am investing strongly with a company in the...

1. 726 Posts.
    Morning Treasuryboy

I am investing strongly with a company in the perth basin now,with 2 discoverys and all.....see how that pans out before i reinvest back in to FAR.

I have NOT put beans75 on ignore poster,My post just stated, i don't like posters getting on and saying things like clam up you can't do anythink about what is happing, I find this to be untrue.If there is NO news for long enough and enough posters stick together you can find that the board does like to take phone calls. I find to much wineing and dining at the top end of the corp ladder and there the type of investors that dump there share and send the price to the floor on the hint of bad news.

hey T-boy hope we are all sweet and i was not too hard/rude back in the day,if so SORRY DUDE.

As for Iran:
    I think we are all ready at a defacto-state of war with this nation in relation to company computers hacking in the past few weeks in QUTAR and at saudi-aramco sites,it may not be bullets yet. but if you give the westen nation enough time we are going to see a real show.IRAQ/IRAN PART2.

One more thing when you trap a animal and hit it for too long, sooner than later it turns to defend its self normaly."BITES BACK".I am of the opinion that if WE continue on this path of soiling the iran rial,make it hard for them to gain any traction there going to have no choice but to strike back at the west,being in the form of a base attack in bahrain "my former base for 6 years"or saudi bases both civ and mill and or a direct strike on the Tel-a-viv.
    Or the opersite could happen which i am thinking all westen leaders want and that is for the local iran person's to turn on there own rulers, and throw them out of power,Well i think we are going to be waiting a long time for that. AMADINNERJAD might get canned but kimhammedi is not going any were i think,he will possible die in charge of the religion state of mind of Islamic republic Iran.
    Why should FAR shareholders care about what USA &jews are teating the iran state. because iran holds the keys to daily oil supply of the world in the form of STRAITS OF HORMUZ, with the iran navy just training in the area. The cost of oil goes up 2 or 3 percent just think what is going to happen if iran lays a few underwater sea mines and just damages a tanker apart from impact on local fishing and area you are going to see oil at new highs.
    I think it is smart to to invest in africa as FAR is doing. Open sea ports,rulers willing to do business if the costs are right,be it in hand out/kick backs "i don't care" you have very little areas were you can't drill.
    and a highly under explored area that for so may years the big oil firm said "Too hard lets go to the Arabian Gulf (EASY OIL) well times have changed that gulf oil now comes witha price tag of "Who side are you on" iran or west hence the move to africa to cover supply and demand.
    The russian are all ready in africa and the asains as well seems the rest of us want to turn up late and still ask for a seat at the main table and we are being told in ever more african cicrles that seat is taken, but the dish's are in the back if you want to wash them. I may rant and make this over simple. but this is the hard facts the big boys don't want to let you know.We are going to continue to have supply problem with oil,days are gone were we could tell little african rulers to dance ,I think there going to show us how to dance now!

T-boy I never went away i just like to watch sometimes

Have a good day Far share holders

cheffy747

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.