FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

TreasuryboyJust want to add to what you said,The Saudis hate the...

1. 726 Posts.
    Treasuryboy

Just want to add to what you said,The Saudis hate the Islamic republic of Iran but there still got ties(dipolmatic) with them, you can not say that when it comes to saudis and the jewish state. The only G.C.C state i think that has isreil ties is qatar and i feel that is only due to qatar wanting to hang out around the table of the United nations and as a extention Uncle SAM.

I feel that if the isreail state ever wanted to strike
    there going to have to use there proxy ruler the U.S.A as there the only ones with tecno aircraft: eg:B1& B2 systems
    as i would hate to be the pilot of anythink else there going to see you coming, you may get your payload away but you might as well point your plane at the nearest troops onground as you are only going to get shot down flying away.

Getting back to "FAR" I think if benjermin says mid-next year is cut off point for action with iran than we are going to see a raise in oil price with spikes in a postering of iran or isreail/usa. or at the very least a hold in the oil price. gone are the days of $80 dollar and below.
    With far shareprice so low the second we get news next year about kenya, i feel this share price is going to be off like a rocket & if there is a discovery of any sort and the top 20 continues to be strong(no dumping) than we could be seeing a hardman resource take place with FAR.
    I think you would be hard pressed to stop a take over of this company in the high teens,sorry to say NOW. but if we get a discovery and a takeover is tryed than you could be looking at 50c per share easy.

Sorry to say i am not on NWE discovery Treasuryboy, i am with a diffrent stock in the perth basin,not able to mention sorry,don't want to get "moded"
    but i am still following FAR as i like the story @ this price.
    STAY COOL!
    cheffy747

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.