FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

Ann: FAR update, page-60

1. 18,907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2658
    Just have a look at your record: the Ministerial Arete, JOA, PSC, PE rights, Finance etc etc etc. Your claims, predictions and interpretations has been horrible.

Time to face reality. You didn't understand what was going on. You didn't know about the law. You didn't know about the finance.

Yet, just about everything you have claimed have been wrong!!!

You stubbornly cling to your own belief. Its a shame many believed in what you postulated.

That's fine. And that's what many of the Farites have done over the last 3 years.

And if you want to lose money as the way you have, go right ahead. It is afterall, your money.

I have Not stopped you guys from doing it. As I have previously said, just before PE results, I am NOT going to issue spoiler alerts. You are all grown adults. You should know what you are doing. If you don't, bad luck.

You can continue to believe whatever you want, and some HC poster may even believe in whatever you said and go all in.

I don't care. I am here to make money. I took a punt at 0.009. My risks are extremely low. My potential rewards are huge.

Last edited by Cosmoterios: 25/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.