FAR 2.02% 48.5¢ far limited

if it ever makes it back to 4.25c, ( wishful thinking)then that...

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    if it ever makes it back to 4.25c, ( wishful thinking)then that will be me out.its pretty obvious in this environment that there will be no finance. Macquarie bank has been hit hard so they will be scrambling, they have shareholders to look after let alone investing in a basket case.
    if the finance has fallen over then now they can sell SNE or a % without having a secured debt to the 13.6% as stated in the investment presentation. So no repercussions from the banks
    this will give them more cash to maintain their lifestyles and rockstar salaries.

fact is the market has valued the company on cash only and if that. There is no value at this point on the projects in the clouds looking for silver linings.

i haven’t seen any said posters putting up their figures and what the projects worth lately.

care and maintenance? They have no project to put into care and maintenance or is that referring to the personal hygiene of the ceo. Hair and nails

thank god for my other plays of late acquisitions with the rally over the last couple of days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.5¢ $34.87K 70.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27749 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 10897 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.