FAR 0.00% 49.0¢ far limited

Ann: FAR Update, page-55

1. 1,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    I have contacted FAR Management on multiple occasions and I have received no response. I sent follow up emails and received no response.
    Very disappointing.

I completely acknowledge that FAR Management have had unfortunate timing. We discovered SNE and soon after the global oil markets crashed.
    Conco jumped ship which started the entire "PE saga". Was that FARs fault? I don't know. The reason I say that is that I think the "old Senegal oil code" was a very weak legal document - I am not sure if the clauses were FAR's doing or the Senegal Government's.

Fast forward to now - it looked like we had finance issues resolved and then there is a global pandemic and Saudi / Russia oil war. You can't make this stuff up. No one could have foreseen this stuff.

In saying this, it blows my mind that we have 15% of a reasonable sized oil field and at the stroke of midnight they were still trying to finalise funding. They have had YEARS to solve this issue.

Does anyone remember the events of Flow Energy merging with FAR? Michael Evans was FAR CEO at the time and CN acquired FAR and become MD.

I would be really interested to know what some of the major share holders think about the current situation (fonty).

Cheers

Ele.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.3¢ 49.0¢ $28.83K 57.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17097 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.