ODE 0.00% 0.4¢ odessa minerals limited

More info I have found... This is from the FARGO...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    More info I have found...

This is from the FARGO announcement:

The Aries diamond bearing kimberlites were discovered in 1986 by Freeport Ltd. The project hasreceived several campaigns including drilling and bulk sampling. Whilst there are no declaredMineral Resource estimations, due diligence on this project conducted by consultants of theCompany has indicated that the diamond bearing systems are extensive and have considerablepotential for follow up work.

So who are Jindalee Resources Limited?? Looks like the company is focused on Lithium now but they are a exploration company - not focused on one thing.

From Jindalee's own ASX release in 2016:
    The Arieskimberlite pipe was discovered in 1986 by Triad Minerals, in joint venture with Freeport,with subsequent exploration undertaken by companies including Thundelarra, BHP BillitonMinerals and United Kimberley Diamonds (“UKD”).In 2005 UKD undertook bulk testing on several kimberlite pipes at the Project, recovering atotal of 22.5 carats of diamonds from 2,169 tonnes of treated material. UKD noted that“although the diamonds are of gem quality and the pipes are significantly diamondiferous,these kimberlites are not considered to be economic at this time (due to low grade (caratsper hundred tonnes) not quality)”. Refer to Appendix 1 for photos of diamonds recovered byUKD from the Project in the 2005 field season¹.

In 2006 UKD changed its name to United Minerals Corporation (ASX: UMC) as its emphasisshifted to bulk commodities, primarily bauxite in the Kimberley region and iron ore in thePilbara, although the company retained a Mining Lease (M80/329) over the Aries kimberlitecluster. United Minerals Corporation subsequently discovered a high grade iron ore depositabutting BHP’s Area C mining operations.

In October 2009 BHP announced a takeover forUnited Minerals Corporation and M80/329 was surrendered in November 2009.WA Department of Mines and Petroleum records suggest that negligible work has beenundertaken on the Aries Project since November 2009.

So they have had even BHP involved since early 2000s but I am guessing that there was never commercial grade / quantity found...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.651M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 9777662 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 15733550 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.