SCL 0.00% 46.0¢ schrole group ltd

Ann: Faria elects to convert Convertible Notes, page-31

1. 2,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 912
    this is a great point! PATIENCE is what will create value here. When and if big deals flow through THEN the price will have a material change up or down.

@CluelessGenZ mate, this isn't a trading stock, it is a sit and wait stock and should be a low % of a portfolio UNLESS you actually are in the business and actually know what is going on. Actual traders move large sums around for small percentage wins which mitigates the likelihood of loss. I get that you want your penis graph to play out but why not look at other stocks like WOR for a trade.. I made good money from that this week.

I do trade for a living but I would never see SCL as anything other than a bit of an interesting addition to a portfolio. I have about 2,000,000 shares at an average price of about 2.2c so if it goes well I'll have some extra cash, if not it is an offset against other profit. Trading involves minimising risk, that isn't an option here. Holding for a few years is the solution and that is my plan for SCL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 46.0¢ $125.7K 273.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 63550 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 106105 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.49pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.