NRZ 0.00% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: Farm-in executed into the Cooper & Eromanga Basins, page-25

1. 1,422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    Warney - "I am also wondering why so many posters think that I have not spoken with Tony recently."- I think @thenavigator put this better than we all could.

My point was that you felt compelled to write that there was so many unanswered questions, but none had been raised as yet - if they are in your head, than maybe you needed to state that as it came across as negative criticism of the Company without you actually knowing anything......

Anyhow, rather than sit here and idly gossip, I wrote to Tony requesting more clarity regarding a few different points including yesterdays release for all shareholders (and non-holders) and not in particular just for myself. I'll await to see if we have any more company releases in the near future, though it may come down to disclosure of course - if LCK is needing to get A to sign a contract which allows B to happen, which then release funds to pay for C then its likely that not much more can be said. Just me guessing.

Be respectful that others may be sitting on significant paper losses here and elsewhere when commenting, and you might find the world around you a nicer place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.315M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $27.06K 8.870M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 50264176 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8318336 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.