NRZ 33.3% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: Farm-in executed into the Cooper & Eromanga Basins, page-33

1. 678 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 987
    rolleyes.png Imagine the courtroom.

Legman (a pink, cartoon shark) v Tony Lawry. It would make a great skit. I hope you have access to some QC's Rocket smile.png!!!

In all seriousness Legman, I have given you the benefit of the doubt here and you are making me look silly. A dudded retail investor, fighting against perceived corporate governance issues and searching for answers for closure....??? Your failure to contact the company is a concern, and means that you do not want to try and find the actual answers - what are you hiding? Not everything can be answered, but a lot can, and your failure to do your complete due diligence means that you lack credibility and are only here to cause mischief. I'm sure most people enjoy balanced, opposing views - it is how we learn and perhaps tear down our rusted-on bias. Your approach makes me reconsider your intentions, are you concerned that speaking to Tony could link you to an ex-employee?

Remember when you sold in 2019 - "Pretty sure I have read all of today's posts and did not see anyone calling me out for my recent sentiment and decision to sell seriously appreciated". It's a shame that you don't apply the same decency that was afforded to you.

So call Tony, so at the very least we can dispel the rumours and innuendos about your associations, but also help to bring sensible, balanced opposing views that are needed on forums such as this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $8.724M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $119.5K 39.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 26831543 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 37730984 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.