ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    Spoke with Tony this morning and relayed some of my concerns - he took the time to run these through with me (of course hes bound by what can/cant be said to a degree which you have to appreciate), but my questions were answered and I'm comfortable to continue to hold. LCK of course continues to be speculative in nature, but we all know that otherwise we wouldn't be here...... (and down 48%)

As an aside, though I'm invested in a variety of (poor to virtually insolvent performing) stocks, I'm impressed that LCK have someone to hand who you can call and get responses from asap - I'm unaware of posters on other HC forums discussing having access to the company in such a manner so this is a bonus for us retail holders (it may happen elsewhere, I'm just not familiar). So if we do have questions, it would be wise to pick up the phone rather then going round the houses on here debating points.

In terms of the Farm-In, it appears to be a relatively small investment initially but with the potential for fairly big returns (again its risk v reward), and they've reviewed various opportunities before going ahead with Bridgepoint. I'm surmising that the input from LCK wont need to be that much and they'll let the operator get on with what they are doing - from reading on O&G forums, operators appear to have multiple leases/acreage and again as sensible risk v reward planning on their part, they farm in/out depending on circumstances, so that they get on with doing the work and simply share the spoils (+ or -). Its O&G so nothing venture, nothing gained by LCK I suppose.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.