BCK 0.00% 1.8¢ brockman mining limited

So, another maybe a mine will be up and running in a few years...

1. 1,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    So, another maybe a mine will be up and running in a few years if we get port access agreement. Brockman giving away half its Opthalmia ore reserves to Min Resources on the basis that Min Resources is going to get everything constructed, like Marillana. Now a decision about port access isn't going to be made until early 2022 at the earliest, so both mines getting up and running is contingent on the port. Not really sure why Min Resources would bother start building roads etc without having the certainty of getting its ore on a ship. The original agreement between BCK and Min Resources was 50% of Marillana for infrastructure that included rail haulage but this was subsequently changed to trucks. BCK to be charged market rates for haulage, which is fine, but truck will be more expensive than rail, so we lose out. Min Resources gets a cheaper infrastructure build and then passes on the haulage costs to the partner. Frankly, I can accept higher haulage costs if it means getting this thing up and running, but the reality is that there is nothing more concrete about getting ore to port than what we've faced for the last 15 years. I would suggest buyer beware because it's the same old story since Min Resources first came onboard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $167.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $560 31.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 658052 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 140000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.