BCK 0.00% 1.8¢ brockman mining limited

Yes, it is going to be a long drawn out affair.Just for a...

1. 1,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Yes, it is going to be a long drawn out affair.

Just for a chuckle, I thought I'd post the 27 January 2017 announcement from Brockman announcing that they had secured port access from the Pilbara Port Authority. As you can see from the cut and paste from that announcement, in Q1 2017 they were to start mine site construction and commissioning in Q1 2018. Here we are in 2021 and nothing concrete about port access. So what happened to that agreement with the Port Authority?

Brockman Mining Limited (“Brockman” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce that it has secured port access for Project Maverick for its initial mining operation at the Company’s 100% owned Marillana iron ore deposit. The product is to be trucked on the road train to Utah Point at Port Hedland for further loading onto ocean-going vessels.Brockman has entered into a Multi-Users Agreement (“MUA”) with the Pilbara Port Authority (“PPA”) and a stockyard land lease (“Lease”) for the use of facilities at Utah Point Bulk Handling Facility (“Utah Point”) which will facilitate shipment of Project Maverick product through Utah Point.The MUA and Lease are subject to a number of conditions. These conditions (among others) are related to Brockman securing funding for Project Maverick and confirming its intention to commence with the PPA within specified dates.Brockman continues to make solid progress towards the development of Project Maverick. In addition to securing port access, the Company is in the final stages of negotiations for its road haulage arrangements and is in the final phase of selecting preferred mine site contractors. Brockman is targeting Q1 calendar year 2017 for the commencement of construction and Q1 calendar year 2018 for commissioning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $167.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $560 31.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 658052 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 140000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.