BCK 0.00% 1.4¢ brockman mining limited

Hi eyeinthesky What were you wanting ? I thought future...

1. 18,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3922
    Hi eyeinthesky

What were you wanting ?

I thought future development was now formally in the hands of Chris Ellison’s Mineral Resources which seems to have plenty of other stuff on the go beyond Brockman, but Chris has indicated he is moving here as well…

April 26, 2021;
    https://www.argusmedia.com/en/news/2208886-minres-expands-western-australia-iron-ore-export-plan
    .. “Australian mining firm Mineral Resources (MinRes) has expanded its ambition for its South West Creek iron ore mining hub in Western Australia (WA) from 20mn t/yr to 25mn t/yr by widening the scope of its Marillana joint venture with Australian firm Brockman Iron.
    The firms plan to take 3½ years to develop the mining hub, a transport system to take the ore across the 320km to Port Hedland and two new berths at Port Hedland.
    They will begin work on the mine sites, transport corridor and port area immediately with the injection of A$105mn ($82mn) from MinRes, despite not having received state government approval to build the two berths at Port Hedland at South West Creek….
    etc …”

My feeling is the news that will next move the price either way relates to whether or not he gets the South West Creek berths.

Cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 17/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $0 1

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 100214 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 64285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.