IVZ 1.25% 8.1¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Farm in Option Agreement for a 2-well Campaign, page-82

1. 3,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1328
    Cluff are pleased to announce their involvement in this "high quality, low cost project" ... well you would be, when you have just potentially claimed 25% of the project for $5 or $6 million.
    This undervalues the project, even at the lowly MC we are at currently, completely ignoring the potential value.
    What is the bullshit about Cluff looking forward to do a capital raise ... for $6 million I doubt they'll need to

Why do we even need a farm in partner ... our US interested parties could have given us $6 mill surely ... especially if they were told they could have 25% of the project.

There has to be more to this. You don't give away 25% of a project for 33% of drilling ... otherwise oil and gas projects would only ever be worth the value of the cost of drilling ... which they are not. Drilling cost is a pittance of the subsequent value if you make a strike.
    Are they paying for marketing of product, and required infrastructure, paying for community projects and back costs. Must be.
    So why doesn't the announcement tell us all of this.
    Lazy announcement in my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $116.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.9¢ $50.04K 625.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 239133 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.