BRU 2.50% 7.8¢ buru energy limited

If it was a local player, I guess it was always going to be one...

1. 27,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4668
    If it was a local player, I guess it was always going to be one of Gina, Stokes or Ellison related. It’s just I don’t see how effectively being a subsidiary of a free-to-air TV company has worked that well for BPT, but I am guessing you are probably spot on and this is entirely down to Tom networking his old contacts. That’s fine for the oil assets and I can certainly see all sorts of advantages of private equity. However, for Rafa MainGame, I am still thinking we need International ie The Japs… perhaps Sabre might be biting off more than they can chew and the likes of Mitsui can be persuaded to join the party…? The way the Shallow deal is designed with BRU splitting their 50% into 2 entities, I am fairly sure it’s set up for a major discovery leading to A.N. Other Party to reveal themselves in a Prospect Wide deal with BRU only retaining 25% of the Oil and Sabre assuming Operatorship, (as per Ungani) - but not necessarily the same for the Wet Gas so long as the deal involves the same parties, depending on how much up front cash the other 2 want to throw our way and whether BRU are the operator, in which case maybe retaining 60% with Sabre and Japs 20% each? Think that’s doable if we can rely on the Oil revenues.
    Last edited by CEOChair: 08/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $52.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $1.992K 25.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 42995 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.