BRU 3.49% 8.3¢ buru energy limited

Always honoured to be at your service, SMS :) While I woz down...

1. 26,988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4619
    Always honoured to be at your service, SMS

While I woz down the boozer, BRU just lodged a new revision to the already approved Shallow/Deep EP, adding Mars. Don’t ask me why - The Mars standalone EP has just been sitting there doing something less than nothing and is still there, maybe it will be withdrawn because the same rig has been booked for Shallow and Mars, I dunno. All a bit strange, but it is what it is.

128305 Buru Energy Ltd 09/08/2024 - Lodged - Well Drilling Environment Plan Canning Basin permits EP 428 and L 20 EP 428, L 20

Revision 3 | 9/08/2024
    Buru Energy (Company) has developed the Well Drilling Environment Plan (HSE-PLN-048)
    (Environment Plan) for the management of environmental aspects associated with drilling and testing
    of the Rafael Shallow 1 and Mars 1 conventional wells, workover and testing of the Rafael 1 well, care
    and maintenance, decommissioning and rehabilitation operations (the Activity). This Summary
    Document summarises the operations and mitigation and management measures in the Environment
    Plan.
    It is expected that the Activity will commence in the 2024 dry season. The workover and subsequent
    testing of Rafael 1 is likely to occur in the 2025 dry season.
    The new well sites and access tracks at Rafael Shallow 1 and Mars 1 will be constructed as part of the
    Activity. Note that the Rafael 1 well site and access track is existing. Within the Rafael Shallow 1 and
    Mars 1
    well sites, the following infrastructure will be established…etc

https://ace.dmp.wa.gov.au/ACE/Public/PetroleumProposals/ViewPlanSummary?registrationId=128305

#LifeOnMars
    #Mine’sALargeOne
    #Text: SMSMan
    Last edited by CEOChair: Friday, 21:31

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.003(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $55.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.3¢ $18.59K 218.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56997 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.