BRU 3.61% 8.6¢ buru energy limited

Mate I don't have the time or inclination to debate every point...

1. 599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277

Mate I don't have the time or inclination to debate every point you make but what I do say and I maintain that the Tom in his very short tenure at BRU has not done a bad job.
    He started in about Sept 22 and in that time had to deal with the Origin debacle, Cyclone Elle, Fitzroy River flooding and taking out bridge three months after starting Ungani, Eric leaves in 2 days and a new chair will take over, this means since Tom started new CFO new company secretary, New Chair, 3D taking months and months longer than anticipated, The cash burn you say was spent on Rafael as outlined below. It is obvious by your post you have never managed a project particularly one with many moving parts and various sites in different jurisdictions all needing approvals and planning and budgets with key staff who you need to keep to be successful in a hostile industry in a very remote part of the country, Yeah I reckon Tom has done a great job, if it was me who got your email I would have reached down the phone line grabbed you by the throat and relieved myself in the hole created by you screaming have a wonderful day sell your BRU shares and cry somewhere else.

Funds raised by this Offer and the Placement will be applied towards Buru’s 2024 appraisal and development planning program for its Rafael gas and condensate discovery. Specifically, approximately $4.8 million of the funds already raised by the Placement are to be applied towards the costs of well long lead items for an appraisal well and well workover program expected to be undertaken during the second half of 2024 subject to a successful partner selection/farm-out process and suitable rig availability. The remainder of the funds will be applied towards costs associated with drill program planning as well as regulatory and environmental approvals, ongoing native title negotiations and community engagement as part of progressing the appraisal and development planning of the Rafeal discovery, and general working capital.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.003(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $57.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.5¢ $9.673K 110.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200000 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 53 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.