BRU 3.61% 8.6¢ buru energy limited

Just wondering if the italics underline below is based on facts,...

1. 467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Just wondering if the italics underline below is based on facts, (no offence, from earlier posts) as you seemed to have a sense of humour sometimes.

"Anyone questioning Tom’s management simply hasn’t got a clue what’s really going on here.The only reason we have a fully carried drilling + reimbursements Shallow deal at all is entirely down to Tom’s old contacts - as stated, this was the best offer by a street."

In any case, the starting statement may need to be modified to include all SH. The only possible exception, I guess would be those selling with information. This is a serious flaw which distances BRU from the market and investors. The reason for the 11.5c CR was to primarily order the long lead items for 2024 - Rafael well appraisal.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6376/6376826-0260a5d351ed2f6fe630d5cfe747372b.jpg
    However, the plans did not materialise. Although we were lucky to get new doors (or newly disclosed) opened in the form of shallow, the market was disinterested.

Now, it appears to me, there was lot of repetition of 3D analysis tasks, that is inhouse team working on the same task as the external consultants, both combinedly missing targets and costs. Here TN is the boss, who should own up to the task.

Buru communication to SH is totally lacking, which disables most SH like me from having the ability to make informed investment decision. I think TN should be responsible for this from the time he took over. Before that also it was worse, but that need to change.

All this would have gone unnoticed, had the SP performed, but it may never happen now without an operating change. There are numerous such reasons that brings me to the conclusion that the company should reform its communication so that it is sustainable. I think, since the SH from many years to till now did not take any action on this, it is the correct way. It just makes the management more complacent. The sad truth is that many smart investors left, leaving us holding the sac for now.

Again, If there was no hope, I wouldn't have taken this up in this forum, there is still hope, we could recover our investments at the least, if we act now. There is hope that if the drilling happens, then we should be all right, subject to the management performing.

If you have phone contact with TN, it is a good opportunity to start discussing the matters of concerns, the plans A, Plan B etc and convey to the SH. This will provide a proactive environment and will only attract investor interest. Trying to silence concerned posters is definitely not a creative solution. Just my humble thoughts. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.003(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $57.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.5¢ $9.693K 110.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64996 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 80290 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.