MSB 1.29% $1.18 mesoblast limited

Ann: Fast Track Access To Potential Japan Investment Incentives, page-29

1. 30,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1836
    Oh yeah, because Madamswer, like the other negative posters in here always quote me in full context!

NOT.

I wasn't quoting your entire investment philosophy....who needs it?

But the fact is, you're in here day after day, month after month, expending vast amounts of energy

- trying to discredit me or any other poster with a positive message about MSB.

- writing misleading and scary pseudo analysis about 'value investing' which has narrow application it doesn't apply to an emerging blue chip!

- with no inclination to try to come to grips with the upside of MSB as an emerging stock,

You can't because your model is inappropriate (yes, you can quote all the financial analysis terms, but it's a snow job. It's blinding people with psuedo science)

The fact is, that investors need to look at the real science of MSB, and the fact is that MSB is world leader in stem cell technology, and then look at the colossal size of the market.

Once you do that, the upside is colossal. Also people need to look at the fact that MSB has products that are going to market very soon by biotech standards, and that there is fast tracking of clinical trials.

All this! But madamswer and other posters don't want discussion on those things, there is WAY too much unquantifiable upside!

But he says he doesn't like MSB, it doesn't fit his investment matrix.

What is he doing in here, day after day, month after month....?

Join the dots.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.015(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.347B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.20 $1.15 $4.551M 3.886M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 98246 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 19079 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.